Servings: 18, 2.2 Points per popcorn ball
Serving size: 1 Popcorn Ball
2 bags microwave popcorn, butter flavored, unsalted
7 ounce jar Marshmallow Crème
1 cup candy corn
1-2 tablespoons margarine
Preparations: 1. Prepare microwave popcorn according to package instructions.
2. Grease the inside of a large bowl with 1/2 tablespoon margarine. Pour popcorn into the bowl.
3. Remove lid from marshmallow creme and heat jar in microwave for 1/2 to 1 minute to soften and warm the creme.
4. Pour marshmallow creme over popcorn and stir. Add candy corn and continue to stir until all ingredients are combined.
5. Coat hands with margarine and make fist size popcorn balls.
6. If desired, wrap each ball in plastic wrap and tie with orange ribbon. Recipe makes 18 small popcorn balls.
cblessum on 12/10/2007