estimated POINTSŪ values per serving 6
course | Main Meals
1 large onion, chopped
1 large green pepper, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
3 ribs celery, chopped
8 oz mushrooms, sliced
1 pound ground turkey or chicken
1 16 oz can tomatoes, crushed with juice
1 T chopped fresh parsley
1 T chopped fresh basil
1 tsp dried oregano
8 oz dittalini pasta
1. Spray non stick skillet with cooking spray.
2. Heat skillet over moderate heat. Add onions, garlic. Cover and let onions sweat until softened.
3. Add pepper, celery and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and cook until vegetables are soft.
4. Add turkey and cook until meat is cooked through.Add oregano, parsley, basil and tomatoes and simmer about 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and add to skillet. Simmer about 5 minutes and serve.
cblessum on 8/2/2007