I make these every year in memory of my dear receptionist, Mo. She loved to make these for our WW members every year. We lost her unexpectedly & miss her terribly.
They are fun for kids & super easy - and TASTY!!
1 bag of mini or Holiday (round) pretzels
Hershey's kisses (Hugs are cutest but can't find them, use Milk Chocolate or any flavor you like)
Whatever color M&Ms you want to use for the holiday
You can buy as many ingredients as you want to make, I just used 72 as a number to figure the Points.
I just ran these through RecipeBuilder; 72 of them are 60 Pts so a little less than 1 Pt each!
* Preheat oven to 170 degrees F
* Depending on however many you want, lay out mini pretzels on baking sheet.
(Use foil or parchment for easy cleanup!)
* Place one Hershey's Kisses on each mini pretzel
* Place in oven. Remove after 5-6 minutes.
* Place an M&M over the Hershey's Kisses and gently push down into chocolate. (I always put the "M" side down so it's not showing)
* Allow to cool down or place in refrigerator. Enjoy!
cblessum on 12/9/2009